Had it done in July 2017. Charge me 3000.00..i was told 2months, than 4 months would see results.

I now look like am 6 months pregnant. It embrassing..I walk 5 miles each day,play Racketball and Tennis all year around and now people tell me how nice to see a pregnant woman excerising. .Quess what I am 62 years old..I have call them several times,but tbe provider will not return my calls. Call the Corporate Number in California, but no results.

Its all a scam. I believe if I go back..They will ask me for more Money to fix their Mistakes.

Need to contact Legal Service and contact individuals with the same Problems or another problems that women have experience. .

Review about: Sona Medspa Body Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Jazzy, I had the same results with their facial hair removal.Back in 2015, they promised me it would all be removed within seven treatments, and the cost was the same as yours.I kept going in at my scheduled appointments, but my facial hair kept growing back. I started making comments about it by my third appointment, and I was becoming rather irate about it by my last appointment.I ended up getting out of paying off the full balance some time later, I guess because the manager left or they must have closed the account someway, somehow.But I am still irked to this day that I went through their *** program (and that is stating it MILDLY).