Midlothian, Virginia
1.8K views 5 comments

i went my first time and they were really nice.Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal.

Didnt really like the redness and bumps but seemed to be working so i went to appointment two... that was the worst mistake ever.... now i have a

permanent scar above my lip... not a little one either and it is deep...

i was in contact with the center via emails and calls and all they kept telling me was that it should heal up and get better to just put this and that on it. Sent them pictures and everything they must wolnt realizing like i was telling them in the emails i now have a hole in my face... do they care no... smh never again...

stay away from this company.... not worth it...

never had a scar on my face like this...terrible service and they are not even trying to fix the problem they caused from someone at their company obviously not knowing how to use there machines appropriately

Review about: Laser Hair Removal Treatment.

I didn't like: Scar and rudness.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution whatever it cost to fix the scar and make it go away

Had an Experience with Sona Medspa?

Comments

sonamedspa
Brookline, Massachusetts, United States #992854

Due to the anonymous nature of this review, we at Sona MedSpa are not able to identify the reviewer with complete certainty.Regardless, we STRONGLY encourage the reviewer to reach out to the Center Manager at the Sona location where you had/are having your treatments done.

The Center Manager will promptly schedule a time to meet with our medical staff to understand the cause of this issue and recommend a course of treatment. Contact information for our Richmond-area locations are as follows:

Midlothian - (804) 608-8800

Glen Allen - (804) 967-9500

Sona MedSpa is a reputable company with over 17 years in business and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Each Sona location is overseen by a medical director as safety is of the highest priority.

Additionally our medically-trained treatment providers are among the best in the industry.We continuously seek a positive outcome for each and every client and do not ignore those who believe they have had an adverse reaction to a treatment.

Brett Lutz

Digital Marketing Manager P: 980.233.3192 F: 704.612.7610 blutz@sonamedspa.com 5955 Carnegie Blvd., Suite 300 | Charlotte, NC 28209

rennie
to sonamedspa Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1038440

Based on these overwhelming negative reviews, I have decided to look elsewhere.

Honey, you should worry about those blackheads on your nose before your lip line.

to Anonymous #989550

Wow and you need to check your attitude. I bet you're fat!

to Anonymous Leesburg, Florida, United States #1266470

It's a herpes she rewaxed