I went to Sona Med Spa to get facial hair removal as I had previously done electrolysis elsewhere for half of my face.(Only parts remaining were my lower sides, neck and chin.) The individual I spoke with said it would work for me and that it should all be removed after seven treatments.

The contract I signed was something in the $3,100 range, though I do recall that was a discounted price as it would have originally been something north of $5,000. So, I went for my treatments as planned, and I recall questioning myself of their service a bit after the third treatment as I saw no removal at that point. I started voicing my concern after the fifth treatment (going in for the sixth) as still no removal had occurred. I was assured the hair would be removed after the seventh treatment.

So, yeah, went in for that treatment, and still no change afterwards. I got the free treatment afterwards, and still no sign of any removal whatsoever.

I sent a complaint over to Care Credit afterwards, and now it seems like they are not charging me, and I guess I will hear from them about it sooner or later.(And the included picture is from two days ago...no razor has touched my skin for about two weeks.)

Review about: Sona Medspa Face Laser Hair Removal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Results, Deceptivness of the rep who sold me the treatment package, Glamorized the consultations so you would buy the product.

Had an Experience with Sona Medspa?

Comments

limpgirl28

Latest result so far:

I have briefly talked to thier corporate office, and by just mentioning getting an attorney, now it seems like they are on the defensive side as I cannot even go back to their location and show how I look or even express bow I feel.

So, yes, I have reached out for an attorney, and I am waiting for corporate to send me my contract.

Will update as this saga continues.

limpgirl28

I previously sent my complaint up through Care Credit as they are the ones charging me for SMS's services, and again they failed to come to my understanding.

Now I am waiting to hear back from corporate SMS if I can go back to the local location and show them what I am left with as I was previously instructed not to return to their location.

This is turning out to be a joke of the highest order.