1.5

Untrustworthy.Buy 1 get two free, however they jack their prices up to make up for those 2free.

$8000 what a fool I was. Then they mess your appt up and dont stand behind the onea made 3 months in advance. Excuse is human error. We can make the appt 4 weeks after your supposed to have it at the time you originally scheduled it 3 mths earlier OR you can take a tine that doesn't work in your schedule.

So why did is make my appts 3 months out??? So I could come in when it works for me.

So i threw away $5000....Don't be a fool like me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sona Medspa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sona Medspa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Sona Medspa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sona Medspa?

Comments

victimizedconsumer
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States #1201194

Please contact me. We have had a similar experience with Sona Medspa. Reach us direct at victimizedconsumer@gmail.com

Thanks,