2.6

I was mislead in my consultation.I wanted to remove or Minimize my acne scars.

She only told me about 3 sessions and it was a package. That's what I paid for. They only took 1 picture on the first day. I had to ask for a final picture done.

After getting all my sessions done I don't see a difference so I talk to the manager. She tells me it takes about 6 sessions. I was only told about 3.

I asked for my pictures to be sent to me and they still haven't after 2 months.I feel my experience was unprofessional and I want a refund for not seeing any results.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Aharper1284 stated that there is a room for improvement of glamorized the consultations so you would buy the product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sona medspa pixel laser body treatment and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1300. Sona Medspa needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sona medspa pixel laser body treatment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sona Medspa.

Had an Experience with Sona Medspa?

Comments

victimizedconsumer
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States #1201198

Please contact me. We have had a similar experience with Sona Medspa. Reach us direct at victimizedconsumer@gmail.com

Thanks,