All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work.So when you are on a cool sculpting machine and they are supposed to be watching you; they are on the other machine or doing a Pixel treatment or microderm treatment.

Once they forgot me on the cool sculpting machine and I had to call the front desk on my cell phone. They will call to confirm your appointment but forget to tell you they are going to laser your face without telling you that you have to get the numbing cream in advance from their physician assistant and from their pharmacy. Ashley Wilson, P.A., denied that was her name after she physically bruised my sides after a cool sculpting procedure as retaliation for complaining about the numbing cream and then they all laughed at me to my face. They will cancel your appointments.

They are mean! They will and have canceled my services enough though I paid in advance and Nicole Moreno, the District Manager, will just stop talking to you and ask you why you are there? I have complained to their Corporate Office and it took months to get money they tried to steal and I had to get an attorney. Go somewhere else.

Ask for a real Physician Assistant who is certified to use a Zeltiz (TM) machine.They hurt me and when I complained, they retaliated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • People
    • Way they treated you if something went wrong

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #893346

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sona Medspa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sona Medspa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sona Medspa.
Filing a new complaint about