All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work.So when you are on a cool sculpting machine and they are supposed to be watching you; they are on the other machine or doing a Pixel treatment or microderm treatment.

Once they forgot me on the cool sculpting machine and I had to call the front desk on my cell phone. They will call to confirm your appointment but forget to tell you they are going to laser your face without telling you that you have to get the numbing cream in advance from their physician assistant and from their pharmacy. Ashley Wilson, P.A., denied that was her name after she physically bruised my sides after a cool sculpting procedure as retaliation for complaining about the numbing cream and then they all laughed at me to my face. They will cancel your appointments.

They are mean! They will and have canceled my services enough though I paid in advance and Nicole Moreno, the District Manager, will just stop talking to you and ask you why you are there? I have complained to their Corporate Office and it took months to get money they tried to steal and I had to get an attorney. Go somewhere else.

Ask for a real Physician Assistant who is certified to use a Zeltiz (TM) machine.They hurt me and when I complained, they retaliated.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sona Medspa and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about sona medspa coolsculpting body treatment at Sona Medspa was people and way they treated you if something went wrong Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sona Medspa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Sona Medspa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sona Medspa?

Comments

Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States #1330253

Omg.So sorry this happened to you.

I can't believe they treated you so badly.Hope you get a full refund and then some.

victimizedconsumer
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States #1201189

Please contact me. We have had a similar experience with Sona Medspa. Reach us direct at victimizedconsumer@gmail.com

Thanks,