All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work.So when you are on a cool sculpting machine and they are supposed to be watching you; they are on the other machine or doing a Pixel treatment or microderm treatment.
Once they forgot me on the cool sculpting machine and I had to call the front desk on my cell phone. They will call to confirm your appointment but forget to tell you they are going to laser your face without telling you that you have to get the numbing cream in advance from their physician assistant and from their pharmacy. Ashley Wilson, P.A., denied that was her name after she physically bruised my sides after a cool sculpting procedure as retaliation for complaining about the numbing cream and then they all laughed at me to my face. They will cancel your appointments.
They are mean! They will and have canceled my services enough though I paid in advance and Nicole Moreno, the District Manager, will just stop talking to you and ask you why you are there? I have complained to their Corporate Office and it took months to get money they tried to steal and I had to get an attorney. Go somewhere else.
Ask for a real Physician Assistant who is certified to use a Zeltiz (TM) machine.They hurt me and when I complained, they retaliated.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way they treated you if something went wrong
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "I was mislead in my consultation. I wanted to remove or Minimize my acne scars. She only told me about 3 sessions and it was a package. That's what I..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "It was time to get my HOT HEADS renewed and I went to a Salon In Grapevine Texas. I paid 890 to have new extensions ordered and asked for the..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."