It has been 9 weeks (and 6 weeks since my 2nd appointment was moved back to the end of the *** when someone was out for the day) and I have had no results on 3 of the 4 areas treated. It was really expensive and I had high hopes after my consult. everyone though my problem areas would take only one treatment and they were easily taken care of.

I wonder if my treatment was done correctly since all the other reviews were mostly positive. I am really reluctant to go back and spend more money and maybe still be the same as I was before I started.

Thinking of going somewhere else.

Very sad and disappointed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sona Medspa Coolsculpting Body Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: retreat the areas.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 27, 2016.

Comments

Durham, North Carolina, United States #1261856

I too had a very expensive cool sculpting procedure that did not work at all. Mine was done in Cary, NC where even they admitted not results ......

Do not waist your money on cool sculpting at Sona Med spa....DOES NOT WORK!l They should stick to laser removal. Rip off with no results and no response from "corporate"!

Would not recommend to anyone. Was also told they do not refund on services rendered.....services rendered to me is something done as promised.