It has been 9 weeks (and 6 weeks since my 2nd appointment was moved back to the end of the *** when someone was out for the day) and I have had no results on 3 of the 4 areas treated. It was really expensive and I had high hopes after my consult. everyone though my problem areas would take only one treatment and they were easily taken care of.

I wonder if my treatment was done correctly since all the other reviews were mostly positive. I am really reluctant to go back and spend more money and maybe still be the same as I was before I started.

Thinking of going somewhere else.

Very sad and disappointed!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Sona Medspa. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2800 and wants Sona Medspa to "retreat the areas".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sona Medspa and sona medspa coolsculpting body treatment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Durham, North Carolina, United States #1261856

I too had a very expensive cool sculpting procedure that did not work at all. Mine was done in Cary, NC where even they admitted not results ......

Do not waist your money on cool sculpting at Sona Med spa....DOES NOT WORK!l They should stick to laser removal. Rip off with no results and no response from "corporate"!

Would not recommend to anyone. Was also told they do not refund on services rendered.....services rendered to me is something done as promised.